Re: [teacherartexchange] Favorite Lesson Plans for High School

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Jul 04 2009 - 11:18:52 PDT

Greetings Paula,

Many list members have shared favorite lesson plans on Incredible Art
Department:

http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/high/highlessons.html

The ones listed towards the top of page are the newest. I haven't
added any for a couple of years - but do have some to work on. I hope
to get to them in the fall. Church is a "full time job" for me this
summer.

Two popular lessons are by Kim Sheek who I "met" on AP Studio list.
Most of the other newer lessons come from Getty list. Folks have
shared a lot!

Note: Many of Ken Schwab's lessons will be removed (except for the
student art). Lesson details will be replaced with how to obtain his
lessons on CD. Ken has given away so much for free over the years. It
is time he gets something back for all he has shared.

You might find that some of the middle school lessons are adaptable to
high school. Many high school teachers have written to me that they
used my middle school lessons.

As others have said.....

Rather than replying to digest, enter the TeacherArtExchange address
in a new email:
teacherartexchange@lists.pub.getty.edu

Include a meaningful subject line. Indicate what studio area(s) you teach.

Lesson plan IDEAS are easy to post. Most do not post complete lesson
plans to the list. Complete lessons plans often are several pages
which would make a very long email message.

I read every message that gets posted - but haven't been reading the
last few days. I did miss your post and had to search my inbox to find
it.

Regards,

Judy Decker

Reminder: Please do not post my email address to the list.