Re: [teacherartexchange] teacherartexchange digest: July 03, 2009

---------

From: Bunki Kramer (bkramer_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Jul 04 2009 - 08:20:23 PDT

Hi, Paula. I'm completely relying on my memory here so correct me if
I'm wrong. You asked for a "general" request for lesson plans, right?
It would have helped if you had ask for specific areas like painting
or sculpture and given an age group to respond to. If you are looking
for middle school, you can try my site....

http://lc-art-gallery.lcms.srvusd.net/KramerMain.html

You can also try Incredible Art Department or Artsonia for lots of
ideas (put it in your google browser).

Offering to trade ideas is a good thing. I don't think you did that in
the first post (again my memory). It's helpful to give a person
incentive to answer your request. T......Bunki