Re: [teacherartexchange] teacherartexchange digest: July 03, 2009

---------

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Jul 04 2009 - 08:16:05 PDT

Paula,
        Summer is a busy time - I have several lessons on my web site.
You are welcome to try any of them.
Here are a few:
http://www.taospaint.com/TearingMountains/Day1.html
http://www.taospaint.com/TearingMountains/WatercolorMountains.html
http://www.taospaint.com/Colorado/Workshop.html
http://www.taospaint.com/MidHigh/Kachinas.html
http://www.taospaint.com/Kaleidocycle08/Workshop.html
http://www.taospaint.com/ColorPrinting.html
http://newmexicoarted.com/2008/Icoshaderon.html
http://newmexicoarted.com/2008/Collage.html
                                        Enjoy, Woody

On Jul 4, 2009, at 7:49 AM, Paula Lawson wrote:

> I wholeheartedly agree that it would be nice to keep the exchanges
> in the discussion group. Isn't that the whole point of this forum?
> Or maybe I have completely misunderstood what this group is all
> about. I was disappointed that not one person responded to my
> request for favorite lesson ideas. Please let me know if I broke
> some sort of protocol by asking for lesson plans. I would be happy
> to share mine, and didn't quite understand why no one replied.
> Paula Lawson

Woody, Retired in Albuquerque
         mailto:woodyduncan@comcast.net

Read My Blog: