[teacherartexchange] Fun in the West

---------

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Jul 04 2009 - 08:06:11 PDT

I'm using the lazy days of July to catch up on my blog;
http://www.taospaint.com/WoodysBlog09/July.html

I've started posting pages of pics from the trip west we took with
our triplet grand kids.
I've created three new pages so far and more will come soon.

Day one was to Gallup, the Petrified Forest, the Painted Desert and
the Giant Meteor Crater:
http://www.taospaint.com/WestDay1/June23.html

Day two was to the Grand Canyon:
http://www.taospaint.com/WestDay2/June24.html

Another page shows animals we saw:
http://www.taospaint.com/Animals/OnOurTrip.html

Later pages will show Zion and Bryce as well as the Very Large Array.

Then I'll create pages about this years Watercolor Workshop at the
Sagebrush Inn in Taos.
                                        Keep Checking Back, Woody

Woody, Retired in Albuquerque
         mailto:woodyduncan@comcast.net