Re:[teacherartexchange] teacherartexchange digest: July 03, 2009

---------

From: Paula Lawson (paula.lawson_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Jul 04 2009 - 06:49:51 PDT

I wholeheartedly agree that it would be nice to keep the exchanges in
the discussion group. Isn't that the whole point of this forum? Or maybe
I have completely misunderstood what this group is all about. I was
disappointed that not one person responded to my request for favorite
lesson ideas. Please let me know if I broke some sort of protocol by
asking for lesson plans. I would be happy to share mine, and didn't
quite understand why no one replied.
Paula Lawson