[teacherartexchange] teaching simple digital photography

---------

From: randy (dmenninghaus_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Jul 03 2009 - 05:20:09 PDT

Hi from soggy sloggy Maine,

I have started a new high school class for next year It will have
a digital photography unit last about 4 week in length. This is part of a year long class for
motivated seniors. I could appreciate some ideas.

I think we will be working with simple kodak 100 dollar cameras. We have access to a color printer.