RE: [teacherartexchange] Old Home Week - Howdy Friends

---------

From: The Ericksons (familyerickson_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Jul 02 2009 - 10:38:58 PDT

How fun it is to hear from all the old friends. I have been on this list
since about 1999 (I think?) I've been in and out of the classroom for 30
years( but only 14 in the classroom due to family breaks)am 52 now and
hoping to teach about 7-10 more years until my youngest goes to college. I
owe a great debt to many of you for "catching me up" and "bringing me back
into the classroom" when I felt very rusty. I started back in a small easy
school but now teach 4 year olds - 5th grade at a private college prep
school with high parent expectations which keeps me on my toes.

Thanks to all of you and it is so nice to hear your "voices" again.

Cindy Erickson