Re: [teacherartexchange] Problems with editing account settings

---------

From: Sue Stevens (suestevens_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Jul 02 2009 - 11:04:35 PDT

I couldn't get into the account because I couldn't remember my password (and
there's no ability to ask to be reminded).....I tried all the passwords I
use for things like this, and I couldn't get in.....so maybe I was using the
right one afterall. In the end, I unsubscribed....and then resubscribed.
Seems to be okay now.