Re: [teacherartexchange] How to post plain text email from a Mac?

---------

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Jul 01 2009 - 19:40:19 PDT

It might be a bit different on different macs. On my i-mac you open
the e-mail program
(Mac Mail) just like you were going to send an e-mail. Go to the drop
down tab labeled
"Mail" - then select "Preferences" - then click on the icon labeled
"Composing" - in the box
labeled "Composing" select "Plain Text" - You can then close that
window and all your
e-mails will be sent in plain text from then on unless you go back
and change it.

It is also important to check the box "Send Windows Friendly
Attachments" if you are sending
any attachments (pics or documents) to anyone. Of course you should
remember to
"NEVER" send attachments to the list or your e-mail will be rejected
by the server just
as it is rejected when it is not in plain text.
                                                                Woody

On Jun 30, 2009, at 7:36 PM, M. Austin wrote:

> Go to Format & click on "Make Plain Text"
>

>> Jillart asked me to find out for her as she needs to know how to
>> get a
>> plain text email on the list from a Mac. I believe she can open
>> the list so
>> you can post it to the Listserv. Thanks from Jill

> teacherartexchange/unsubscribe.html

Woody, Retired in Albuquerque
         mailto:woodyduncan@comcast.net

Read My Blog: