Re: [teacherartexchange] Old Home Week - Howdy Friends

---------

From: Carolyn (croberts18_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Jul 01 2009 - 10:37:52 PDT

It's been good to hear from so many "old time" members...

I, too, have been a member of this list since it first started. I have
learned a lot from all the sharing...and early on...Bunki K and I found we
had a lot in common as middle school art teachers and we began to share
ideas, lesson plans, and samples of the work.

We met at a NAEA conference that was held in Chicago IL and the next year,
we started doing our own presentations at the national
conferences...and...as a result, we started putting our lessons on CDs and
they are sold through the Sax Arts & Crafts catalog...something we are both
very proud of. They carry 3 of our CDs, but we also have a 4th CD...all of
them chock full of lessons and ideas.

Bunki and I attended all of the national conferences until I retired four
years ago...seems like yesterday. I'm glad to see so many familiar
names...and many of these I have met in person at either the state or
national conferences. What a great list this have proven to be over the
years.

If any of you are interested in learning more about our "Oodles of Ideas
CD's"...write one or the other of us and we'll tell you more about them.

Carolyn Roberts
croberts18@suddenlink.net
Bunki
bkramer@srvusd.net

>I have been a part of the group since the beginning in 1996. Most
people have no idea because for the most part I have been a lurker. I
have gotten so much from the group through the years.
debbie Nicholas
NE Texas