RE: [teacherartexchange] Old Home Week - Howdy Friends

---------

From: Debbie Nicholas (Debbie.Nicholas_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Jul 01 2009 - 09:37:30 PDT

I have been a part of the group since the beginning in 1996. Most
people have no idea because for the most part I have been a lurker. I
have gotten so much from the group through the years. When I had a
problem; solutions were just clicks away and inspiration was in my email
box almost every minute. It has almost always felt like the perfect
world. I have been through the ups and downs and got really upset at
times when it looked as if we might lose the list and have been grateful
for those who have kept it going. I have shared my list experiences at
state conventions and have encouraged others to join. I am not sure how
I would get along much less teach without the list.

debbie Nicholas
NE Texas