[teacherartexchange] Schedule

---------

From: Kimberly Hutts (kimberly_hutts_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Jul 31 2008 - 10:24:08 PDT

                                        My Art Schedule for 08-09

                        Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday
7:40 – 8:20 6C 2A 6C 3A 1A
8:22 – 9:02 Plan 2B 6B 3B 1B
9:04 – 9:44 8B 8B 2C 3C 1C
9:46 – 10:26 5A Plan 4A 5C 5C
10:28 – 11:08 7C 5B Plan 5B 6A
11:10 – 11:40 Lunch Lunch Lunch Lunch Lunch
11:50 – 12:20 4C 4B 6A Plan 5A
12:23 – 1:03 7B 7A 7C 7A 6B
1:06 – 1:43 8A 8C 8A 8C 7B

What does your schedule look like for nest year? Does you schedule seem to change every year?

My principal seems to tweak or completely change the schedule every year and it seems to get worse each time.
Is there a good way to tell her this? Should I just keep my mouth shut, be glad that I have a job and make due with the schedule I get?

I'm not saying I can do better, but don't statistics show that (in general) the more minds you have working on a problem the more likely you are to come up with the best solution. I'm pretty sure she is doing this alone every year. I know that I recommended a committee once, but got shut down.

Kimberly