Re: [teacherartexchange] First Day Lesson Ideas

---------

From: Lauren (lvartteacher_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Jul 28 2008 - 10:22:27 PDT

I am looking for some fun, new, and exciting first day of school art
ideas to give 18 or so brand new teachers to my district. Some of the
teachers are first time teachers, and just moved here to Las Vegas,
and it will be the first year in our district for others. I wanted to
give them some ideas to help them start off the school year with
success.
This is one of the things I have my students start the year out with.
 They need to create the a design for their portfolio cover using
radial balance.
http://www.artsonia.com/museum/art.asp?id=1943391&exhibit=85229&gallery=y

Any other ideas would be greatly appreciated.

--
Lauren in Vegas