Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: [teacherartexchange] Vivian Komando fractal paintings

From: play2cre8 (play2cre8_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Jul 26 2008 - 19:39:05 PDT

I looked at the images that were posted - how familiar are you with
fractals, and what kind of background will the students have? Are you
constructing Koch's Snowflake or Sierpinski's Triangle with them
first? Both activities may help them create their own formula for a
fractal design.
I don't have the lesson plan she used - but it should be pretty easy
to write one for the kids.

On Sat, Jul 26, 2008 at 9:28 PM, Julie <> wrote:
> Hi All,
> I found her website with student samples of the watercolor pencil paintings
> of fractals but I can't find a lesson plan anywhere! Anyone know how to
> find the lesson or have a copy of the lesson somewhere?
> Thank you.
> Julie
> ---
> To unsubscribe go to