Re: [teacherartexchange] Vivian Komando fractal paintings

---------

From: play2cre8 (play2cre8_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Jul 26 2008 - 19:39:05 PDT

Julie,
I looked at the images that were posted - how familiar are you with
fractals, and what kind of background will the students have? Are you
constructing Koch's Snowflake or Sierpinski's Triangle with them
first? Both activities may help them create their own formula for a
fractal design.
I don't have the lesson plan she used - but it should be pretty easy
to write one for the kids.
Ellen