Re: [teacherartexchange] My Artistic process

---------

From: Valerie Colston (artprofessor_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Jul 26 2008 - 11:21:20 PDT

Marsh, You sound terrific!!! May I add another suggestion to your
book list that I think you and your students would enjoy. It's 200
Projects to Strengthen Your Art Skills for Aspiring Art Students by
Barrons Educational Series, just released in April. It has a lot of
fun and new art project ideas. If I do say so myself ;-)