Re: [teacherartexchange] Pregnancy while teaching Ceramics - is it safe?

---------

From: Ray Leal (rayleal_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Jul 25 2008 - 20:45:55 PDT

My first teaching job was ceramics, and included my getting pregnant a
bit before we had planned, so I was expecting through most of the
year. Our son is now in his 20s, a student and starting at California
College of the Arts next month He has spent every possible minute in
the ceramics lab at the community college for the past 6 months- I
don't know that they are related- but it is kind of fun-

Seriously though- I didn't think about it then, now I would be more
careful- I am sure you will get some good advice here-
Heather