Re: [teacherartexchange] .wmv files on Apple computers

---------

From: Carolyn Roberts (croberts18_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Jul 25 2008 - 14:39:58 PDT

Michal and others who responded,
I received the .wmv video file by email. I opened it in Windows Movie
Maker...then saved it to my computer as an .avi file, and when I did this,
it increased the size from about 2 MB to about 285 MB...so it's too large to
send by email. I can't figure a way to compress it any smaller. Guess
she'll have to download some software to convert it.

Thanks for everybody's help and suggestions.
Carolyn