Re: [teacherartexchange] .wmv files on Apple computers

---------

From: M. Austin (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Jul 25 2008 - 12:55:34 PDT

.wmv files are the Windows Movie Maker default. If you are creating the
video using WMM, click on "Save to My Computer" under "Finish Movie".
Designate where you want your movie saved to, click "Next", then under the
radio button "Best Quality for Playback..." click the blue "Show More
Choices" link. Choose "Other Settings". I usually have my class select .avi
since it seems to be compatible with everything we've needed it for. I'm not
an expert, but this is what works for me. If you have an Apple you will need
to find some type of .wmv converter.
~Michal