Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re:[teacherartexchange] advanced ceramics

From: christy hedman (christyhedman_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Jul 25 2008 - 07:02:15 PDT

Pottery Making Illustrated is a great source of techniques and artist profiles. They do many step by step images of process- great for the kids. I direct my Independent students to these for ideas.
I order it through my school librarian- she has the budget for it, since she is supposed to be providing the current reading material for the school. I also get Ceramics Monthly- couldn't live without it! This spring there were some great posts about keeping dust down in the classroom. Check out the archives, you should be able to find them.

Deer Lakes High School
3 Dimensional Art
Russellton, PA

To unsubscribe go to