Re: [teacherartexchange] Ceramics Help Please

---------

From: Sidnie Miller (smiller_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Jul 24 2008 - 19:05:36 PDT

Hi Michelle, I have the students mop their tables at the end of classs every day. It really makes a difference. Also I dont ever allow them to slam their clay when wedging or on the clayboards. I begin the year telling them to stop doing any things that seem to raise dust--I explain why. They are pretty good about it.

>>> MICHELLE MOLNAR <mmolnar1@msn.com> 07/24/08 1:13 PM >>>

Hello all,

I'll be teaching Beginning and Advanced Ceramics at a High School this year. I'm concerned about keeping dust in check. What do you do to keep clay dust from getting everywhere and keeping everyone safe?

-*Scanned by ECSD GWAVA*-