Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] Ceramics Help Please

From: MICHELLE MOLNAR (mmolnar1_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Jul 24 2008 - 13:13:03 PDT

Hello all,

I'll be teaching Beginning and Advanced Ceramics at a High School this year. I'm concerned about keeping dust in check. What do you do to keep clay dust from getting everywhere and keeping everyone safe?

Also, I used to subscribe to School Arts and loved the lesson plans they have. However, I would like to find a similar magazine for Art Teachers that has just Ceramics lessons or Ceramics and 3D lessons. Do you know of such a publication?

Also, do you know of a good resouce for teaching Ceramics?

Thank you SO much!