[teacherartexchange] EDSITEment resource evaluation opportunity

---------

From: wendy free (wendypaigefree_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Jul 24 2008 - 08:18:04 PDT

(Forwarded email)

The EDSITEment program of the National Endowment for the Humanties is holding a one day focus group of K-12 teachers and librarians for August 11 meeting in M107 of our headquarters (see address below). The purpose of this meeting will to received feedback and suggestions from teachers and librarians about our EDSITEment program. EDSITEment is a online educational partnership between the Endowment and the Verizon
foundation, Thinkfinity.org. We review websites and produce lesson plans
and interactives for classroom use in the following subject areas: world
and U.S. history, American, British and world literature, geography, art
and culture, and foreign languages. All of our materials are free and
online and can be accessed at http://edsitement.neh.gov/

We expect the session to last for five hours from approximately 9 to 3
with a break for lunch. We will be able to offer each participant a
small honorarium. If you or any of the other teachers in your school or
network are interested in this opportunity to help us improve EDSITEment
please let me know.

Joe Phelan, Ph.D.
EDSITEment Project
National Endowment for the Humanities