[teacherartexchange] Elementary Art Curriculum

---------

From: mbortzfield (zbort_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Jul 24 2008 - 07:52:15 PDT

I have the privilege to work with a couple of colleagues to re-vamp our
district elementary art curriculum in a couple of weeks. I have been
reviewing reference materials I have collected through the years,
core-curriculum standards, along with my own yearly plan, but I am always
searching for more.

Would anyone be willing to share their sources for elementary art
curriculum? (I continually struggle internally with age appropriate
benchmarks - I tend to introduce concepts to younger grade levels than my
colleagues, however, I am always excited and amazed at my students work :)

Thank you