Re:[teacherartexchange] teacherartexchange digest: July 23, 2008 ---AP Art support group????

---------

From: wendy free (wendypaigefree_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Jul 24 2008 - 06:52:10 PDT

Hi Shauna,

Have you signed up with the AP Studio Art EDG (electronic discussion group)? It's a great resource to help you with your questions - lots of new AP teachers there, too. You can register here: http://apcentral.collegeboard.com/apc/public/courses/teachers_corner/3987.html (scroll down to the bottom half of the page).

:D Wendy