Re:[teacherartexchange] teacherartexchange digest: July 23, 2008 ---AP Art support group????

---------

From: shauna burke (shaunablythe_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Jul 24 2008 - 05:18:06 PDT

Hi my name is Shauna Burke,
I was the one who originally wrote the "HELP ME WITH AP" post. Would it be possible to create a sub group --"An AP Support Group" with all of the questions/concerns/art work that those of us struggling with the process could turn to? We could post art work, projects etc.. we could get ideas from each other.....
 Experienced AP Art teachers could serve as mentors...
What do other people think and if there is interest how do I begin a group such as this?
Regards,
Shauna Burke
shaunablythe@yahoo.com