[teacherartexchange] Feature Opportunity in SchoolArts

---------

From: Nancy Walkup (nwalkup_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Jul 23 2008 - 14:13:53 PDT

A Feature Opportunity in SchoolArts Magazine:

As I am mapping out next year's SchoolArts issues, I would like to invite high school and middle school art teachers to submit their own work and the work of one student for our Teacher/Student Portfolio feature. You can see it online at www.schoolartsonline.com in the list of online articles (it appears both in print and online).

We ask for an artist statement from each (less than 100 words) and about three images each. You choose the student you want to feature. I can use submissions as soon as possible. If you have any further questions, please let me know.

Thanks,

Nancy

Nancy Walkup
Editor, SchoolArts