Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] Anyone ever hear of Teachers Pay Teachers?

From: Tricia Fuglestad (tricia_fuglestad_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Jul 23 2008 - 06:17:19 PDT

Hi Art Teachers,

I saw a link to this site on a while back and checked it out.
I guess you can upload your teacher-made materials and make them available for download by other teachers for a small cost. They guy who started the site is a teacher too. I posted some of my things...but just wondered if anyone had any experience with this.
Thanks! Here is a link:

Tricia from IL

Tricia Fuglestad
Dryden Elementary