[teacherartexchange] planning for Ap

---------

From: Randy Menninghaus (india99_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Jul 23 2008 - 03:39:50 PDT

Dear List,
I have been away from my computer for much of the summer. I am finally
teaching AP drawing in a High School that does not value art. It was a
struggle to get the class, even after training for it and teaching art
there for 25 years. So I want it go beautifully. I want to show the other
AP teachers that art is a viable AP class. I understand it is a complex
class that needs to be taught thoughtfully. So I want to do the audit.
Thank you Ken for helping me out. Are there any one people who have
completed the audit for AP Drawing AP 2d design that are willing to help me
out ? I would appreciate it.
I thought that off line was the correct way to do this. The documents can
be large. My school address, where I have my whippy speedy mac book and
wireless is rmenninghaus@breweredu.org.
Many regards and I hope the weather is treating you all fine, Randy in
Thunderstormy Maine.