Re:[teacherartexchange] team learning

---------

From: June Covington (jcovington2_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jul 22 2008 - 15:22:08 PDT

I really like the format of both ways of responding to a team project.

Following up on "team learning" can be complicated when one has a
schedule that has students meeting once a week for 45 minutes...
unless you assign most of the project and all of the writing as
homework.

Organizing team projects can be difficult to do for that matter.
Especially at the elementary level.

  I have compensated ( a little) by having "Art Club" after school for
those who need time to work together but that cannot serve everyone.
How do y'all compensated for the short contact time?

June Covington