Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: [teacherartexchange] first day of class activity -

From: Marvin Bartel (marvinpb_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Jul 20 2008 - 03:22:48 PDT

This page has ideas for the first day of art class. The goal is to establish a positive creative art studio culture.

Adjunct in Art Education
studio phone: 574-533-0171

"We need to remember that we are created creative and can invent new scenarios as frequently as they are needed." -- Maya Angelou

To unsubscribe go to