Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] Art Supplies For Sale

From: Jasmin Lopez (project_luz_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Jul 19 2008 - 20:02:19 PDT

I need to sell my art supplies.  Most are new and unopened.  Please visit my craigslist post and make me an offer on all or any.

Founder / Director

Project Luz seeks to inspire and empower economically and socially underserved youth in Mexico.
With the help of dedicated and established artists, we provide children with resources (workshops and mentorship) necessary to build creativity and confidence in order to make a positive difference in themselves and their communities.

To unsubscribe go to