[teacherartexchange] Art Supplies For Sale

---------

From: Jasmin Lopez (project_luz_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Jul 19 2008 - 20:02:19 PDT

Friends,

I need to sell my art supplies.  Most are new and unopened.  Please visit my craigslist post and make me an offer on all or any.

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/lgb/art/760205365.html

Thanks!

Jasmin

Founder / Director
www.ProjectLuz.org
jasmin@projectluz.org

Project Luz seeks to inspire and empower economically and socially underserved youth in Mexico.
With the help of dedicated and established artists, we provide children with resources (workshops and mentorship) necessary to build creativity and confidence in order to make a positive difference in themselves and their communities.