Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re:[teacherartexchange] teacherartexchange digest: July 17, 2008

From: Heidi McElroy (hmcelroy_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Jul 18 2008 - 06:25:30 PDT

You might get free posters from the education department of your art
museum... (or science museum). Maybe free anatomical things from the
doctor's office. I'd guess that drug reps give away free models. Look at
thrift shops for plastic skeletons. Found one for a dollar once. Good luck.
Heidi in VA

On 7/18/08 4:01 AM, "TeacherArtExchange Discussion Group digest"
<> wrote:

> TEACHERARTEXCHANGE Digest for Thursday, July 17, 2008.
> 1. bugs and bones

To unsubscribe go to