Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] bugs and bones

From: Julie (picturejbd6_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Jul 17 2008 - 13:14:39 PDT

Hi all,

Any one have any thoughts on where I might get good free nature stuff for my
nursing academy art room? I've solicited my coworkers and I've got some
stuff at home. I guess the biology teacher might have some things and I
think that room will be right next door. Also medical posters for
reference? While I'm at it... art and biology/science/math related lessons?
I've checked the Incredible Art Department... great stuff!

Thanks. Julie

To unsubscribe go to