Re: [teacherartexchange] metal art clay

---------

From: trish ackerman (dacke8175_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jul 15 2008 - 15:52:57 PDT

I recently took a class and found it frustrating. You have to work quickly with the clay or it will dry out. In a large class I think you would not have time to go around and help students like regular clay that they can play around with. I enjoy spending longer time with clay and you cant do this or you constantly have to wrap things to keep them moist.

Trish Ackerman Core Knowledge Charter School Middle School Art,Parker, Colorado