[teacherartexchange] AP STUDIO ART ANYONE?!

---------

From: shauna burke (shaunablythe_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jul 15 2008 - 07:38:41 PDT

Are there any teachers out there that have had success with their 2D/Drawing portfolio programs? I had some extraordinarily talented students this past year, all going on to solid art schools who did not score well on the AP Studio Art exam. I COULD USE SOME ADVICE!!!!!!!
If you would prefer, you may contact me directly at: shaunablythe@yahoo.com
Thanks!
Shauna