Re: [teacherartexchange] Team Learning

---------

From: Sandy (sbacon_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Jul 13 2008 - 20:43:48 PDT

Barbara,
Your architecture unit does sound amazing, one that you should shout
about from rooftops, no pun intended. I was thinking you should see,
too, if you could present at your state level convention. When
administrators should be praising you for your outstanding effort to
integrate art across the curriculum and instead are busting on you for
clutter, it is enough to make one scream. Cudos to you, Barbara, for
not only inspiring your students and fellow classroom teachers, but for
all of us here on the list!

Sandy