RE: [teacherartexchange] Team Learning

---------

From: Amy Broady (abroady_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Jul 13 2008 - 14:14:46 PDT

Barbara,
This architecture unit you described sounds amazing!!! How I'd love to see
your DVD!

I enthusiastically encourage you to put together a proposal for a
presentation at the NAEA convention. Proposals are due on Tuesday (the
15th), so you'd have to work fast...but I bet you'd get a very captive
audience! And perhaps your administrators would appreciate the prestige of
having a national-level presenter on their faculty? (Then again, maybe not,
since they'd have to hire a sub. But it's worth a shot, anyway!)

The 2009 convention is in Minneapolis, which is a bit far from Boston. If it
doesn't work out for that convention, the next year (2010) is scheduled for
Washington D.C., so at least it's East Coast!

Thanks so much for describing this unit that you clearly put so much into!
It sounds like your students got so much out of it. Wow.

Amy in TN