[teacherartexchange] art teaching position

---------

From: Ginny Rockwood (Ginny_Rockwood_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Jul 12 2008 - 16:34:03 PDT

This position just opened up in the high school which is attached to the
middle school where I work. The previous instructor became ill and can no
longer work. The community sits in the southwest corner of VT (minutes
from both New Hampshire and Massachusetts), is supportive of the arts, and
provides an adequate budget. I'd be glad to answer any questions, if
anyone is interested in learning more about the school, curriculum, etc.

Ginny Rockwood
Brattleboro Area Middle School
Brattleboro, VT
________________________________

BRATTLEBORO UNION HIGH SCHOOL

OPENING: ART INSTRUCTOR (PHOTOGRAPHY)

Applicants must be art certified and qualified to teach both traditional
photography utilizing the darkroom and digital photography with classroom
computers. Instructional responsibilities include Studio Art Drawing,
Photo I, and Photo II.

Please send letter of intent, resume, and three letters of recommendation
to:

Brattleboro Union High School
Mr. Gary Blomgren, Fine and Practical Arts Department Head
131 Fairground Road
 Brattleboro, Vermont 05301

DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS: JULY 21, 2008
(OR UNTIL POSITION IS FILLED)