Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] Watercolors by my Friends

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Jul 12 2008 - 16:09:19 PDT

I just finished three web pages of watercolors done by my friends in
Taos this last June.
I couldn't post paintings by everyone because there were over 70
artists this year.
I think you will be impressed by the quality and diversity of the work.
                                                Enjoy, Woody

I also posted a page about my triplet grandkids visiting us in New

Read My Blog:

Watercolors on Note Cards

35 Quality Middle School Art Lessons

January 19, 2009 Be Patience America