[teacherartexchange] Watercolors by my Friends

---------

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Jul 12 2008 - 16:09:19 PDT

I just finished three web pages of watercolors done by my friends in
Taos this last June.
http://www.taospaint.com/AS2008/Page1.html
http://www.taospaint.com/AS2008/Page2.html
http://www.taospaint.com/AS2008/Page3.html
I couldn't post paintings by everyone because there were over 70
artists this year.
I think you will be impressed by the quality and diversity of the work.
                                                Enjoy, Woody

I also posted a page about my triplet grandkids visiting us in New
Mexico.
http://www.taospaint.com/Triplets08/Visit.html

Read My Blog:
http://www.taospaint.com/WoodysBlog08/July.html