[teacherartexchange] Team Learning

---------

From: Marvin Bartel (marvinpb_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Jul 11 2008 - 10:00:09 PDT

I am writing an essay about peer learning in studio art classes. Do you do intentional things to encourage and guide peer coaching in the studio art classroom? Do you have questions about how to encourage peer teaching/learning in the art studio classroom? Do you have a rubric that helps students understand successful team participation. If so, please respond to the list or directly to me.

Marvin

Adjunct in Art Education
studio phone: 574-533-0171

Home Page in Art Education
www.goshen.edu/art/ed/art-ed-links.html
Home Page as an artist
www.bartelart.com
"We need to remember that we are created creative and can invent new scenarios as frequently as they are needed." -- Maya Angelo