[teacherartexchange] Summer work

---------

From: christy hedman (christyhedman_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jul 08 2008 - 07:05:13 PDT

Hi All,
Since it is summer and I have time to make work and get it on a website I wanted to share with you...
www.christyhedman.etsy.com
It is a site for artists to sell with a minimal fee (.20 per piece) and a template in place to post your artwork. It is a great place to see tons of hand made pottery, clothing, jewelry, paintings. It's not a gallery, but it is eye candy. It's a great place to hook up with other artists as well.
Christy