Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] Watercolors on Exhibit from my Blog

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Jul 02 2008 - 10:58:37 PDT

Watercolors on Exhibit from my Blog (7/2):
           My watercolor of "Tiffanie at Whitesands" http:// will be on
exhibit at the Millicent Rogers Museum in Taos this August. My
painting will be one of 50 watercolors on display as part of the
annual Taos National Exhibition of American Watercolor XII. http:// This years Juror of
selections is Gerald Brommer.
ArtistsB/brommer.htm The reception is on August 15, from 5:30 -
7:30pm. The paintings will be on display from August 16th through
September 30th.
         Also, next week, I'm taking two paintings to the NMWS
Alternate Spaces
exhibition at the Four Hills Country Club. That exhibit starts July
7th and continues until August 17th. I chose paintings of figures for
the Four Hills show. One is of two of my grandkids playing in the
surf, the other
is of two workers mudding the Taos church
Exhibits2008/AdobeRepair.jpg .
         Then in October - I was fortunate to be selected to exhibit
my paintings as part of the Placitas Artists Series. http:// The exhibit is
held in Las Placitas Presbyterian Church http:// which was founded as an Hispanic mission
in the late 19th century. Now it serves the diverse community in
Placitas. They even create a web page for each artist selected. Here
is a link to mine.,%
The Platicas Series will hold an Artist's Opening followed by a
Concert on Sunday, October 5th - the concert starts at 3pm by Willy
Sucre & Friends playing String Quartets.
         In early August, I need to decide witch of my paintings to
enter into the NMWS Fall Exhibition. If you want to dowload a
prospectus - click here.
Fall08Prospectus.pdf This Fall Jan Fabian Wallake is our juror.
She is famous for her pouring techniques. She wrote the book "Pour it
On". Jan will be conducting a weeklong workshop for NMWS members Oct
6 - 10, it's full days - Monday through Friday. For a workshop
registration form - click here.

Woody, Retired in Albuquerque

Read My Blog:

Watercolors on Note Cards