Re: [teacherartexchange] pbs + nova + art fakes

---------

From: play2cre8 (play2cre8_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jul 01 2008 - 18:37:38 PDT

a little quick on the send button... should have sent this too - I am
watching it now, so I don't know when it originally aired... but you
can watch it on-line -

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/nova/sciencenow/0301/03.html

Hany Farid - This self-proclaimed "accidental scientist" is a digital
detective inventing new ways to tell if photos have been faked.