[teacherartexchange] Watercolor Selected for Taos

---------

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jul 01 2008 - 14:48:33 PDT

I just got my notification today that I will have a watercolor in
Taos this fall.
The exhibition is called "Taos National Exhibition of American
Watercolor XII".
The opening reception is on August 15th from 5:30 to 7:30. The
exhibit is
at the Millicent Rogers Museum and runs from August 16th till
September 30th.

I knew this painting of Tiffanie was a winner so when it was rejected
from
another exhibit I entered it in Taos. A link to the painting is below:
http://www.taospaint.com/Exhibits2008/TiffanieAtWhiteSands.jpg

I'll pack up my painting and send it off to Taos, Woody

Read My Blog:
http://www.taospaint.com/WoodysBlog08/July.html

Watercolors on Note Cards

35 Quality Middle School Art Lessons