Re: [teacherartexchange] student teacher guides

---------

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jul 31 2007 - 16:13:19 PDT

Hi Marcia,

Pam Stephens did a student teacher guide for SchoolArts Magazine.....
I am not sure now if the articles were in the issue or if they were
online articles.

Here is the one for Aug/Sept 06:
http://www.davis-art.com/Portal/SchoolArts/articles/806_StephensFences.pdf

Here is a link to info Pam has on her site (scroll down):
http://www.artresourcesforteachers.com/NAUStudents.html

Judy Decker