RE:[teacherartexchange] Bulletin boards for fall

---------

From: trish ackerman (dacke8175_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jul 31 2007 - 10:10:23 PDT

Its that time again. Anyone have some creative boards
to get through the first week?

I have done in the past-
Famous artists and their sketchbooks ( the importance
of sketchbooks)

Housewives of Artists- a parody I did from a book I
had

Landscapes of postcards from all over the world- where
did you go this summer?

Trish Ackerman
Core Knowledge Charter School
Middle School Art,Parker, Colorado