[teacherartexchange] Top Ten Reasons to Take Art

---------

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jul 31 2007 - 08:12:55 PDT

Dear Art Educators,

Justin Kramer (from Australia) is looking for a list he saw on the
"Top Ten Reasons to Take Art". He is making an advocacy poster for his
school. Does anyone remember this? He said it was humorous and would
appeal to kids.

I did send him the Ten Lessons that the Arts Teach (but don't think
that is what he is looking for).
http://www.naea-reston.org/tenlessons.html

Please post to the list - I think others will be interested.

Regards,

Judy Decker
Incredible Art Department
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/