RE:[teacherartexchange] Clowns

---------

From: Maureen (mmorris_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Jul 30 2007 - 08:51:08 PDT

I have not been able to stay a regular contributor as work has been very
busy. However, I always check the posts and continue to enjoy the many,
informative discussions about art, art education and education in general. I
have been watching this particular discussion and have guessed that it has
gone on for some while now. It seems to have touched some nerves in
people....

"um...I say that is all poopycock! Once kids get past that phony stuff
thev'e
heard about clowns, they can laugh and realy enjoy themselves. Yes, there
are wacko clowns like Stephen King's, JW Gacy and a few others. Heck, there
are wackos we've had in the Whitehouse too! BUT, most clowns perform to
bring joy and happiness to all ages, 9 months to 99 years old. For most
people, clown phobias are not real. Sounds like you got out of the wrong
side of the bed....hmmm? HONK, HONK!! lol!!! Maybe you need a clown to make

you happy?"

Honestly, I do not like clowns for the most part. I just don't like the way
they look. Maybe many of you out there just cannot understand that but, oh
well, move on.