[teacherartexchange] looking forward to fall

---------

From: Randy Menninghaus (india99_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Jul 29 2007 - 04:23:07 PDT

Things I am excited about for fall.

Making large group grid enlargements of Nobel peace prize winners.

Being part of the pinwheels for peace project for the third year.

Making simple slump bowls using thin slabs dried over balloon taped to
plastic bowls fired than used in the emptybowl.com project.

Starting the advanced kids off with simple Chinese landscapes edged for
display with strips of paste paper.

Doing paper batik for the first time in 5 years cause my neighbor retired.
( He didn't like the smell of wax)

Oh and we don't go back to school until Sept 3rd. Randy in Central Maine US