[teacherartexchange] Digital Photography question

---------

From: Randy Menninghaus (india99_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Jul 27 2007 - 04:47:39 PDT

This may sound obvious but do you train them to turn off the through the
window viewfinder and use the tiny viewfinder. There is an button to
change, and it made a hug difference in the use of the battery for our
camera. Composition is what I always come back to in photography. Oh and
Lighting..
Randy In Main